A Polish bookmaker company decided to analyze the purchasing environment and take a closer look at the behavior of its customers. The objective was to strengthen positive experiences related to placing bets at local sales points.
EXECUTION ON THE RESEARCH
The key factor was choosing places with the highest possible traffic volume as well as location of cameras covering both the place of taking bets and the bet preparation zone. Within the framework of the project, we analyzed all people visiting selected points on weekdays and at the weekend.
WHAT DID THE REPORT CONTAIN?
- number of people visiting sales points, including the number of returnees
- customer profile broken down by gender and age
- detailed analysis of activities undertaken at the point and devices used by customers
- classification of behaviors leading to bets
- traffic at the sales points in particular hours
- average time spent at the point broken down into individual activities
- average number of people staying at the points with an analysis of availability of seating places
- number of bets placed in each hour including bet types
- statement of activity per point and average number of bets per person
- numerous conclusions from the study and recommendations for further actions
The bookmaker received an extensive profile of its customers and comprehensive information on gamblers’ behavior. This knowledge, combined with an analysis of the use of equipment elements, resulted in the possibility of changing the arrangement of the sales points.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]